My name is Shelley and I just love blogging but seem to not blog as much as I should.
I live in Wyndham Vale in Victoria, Australia with my crazy family of what I usually say are four children but actually consists of three children and one husband! And we are definitely all a bit crazy in our own way.
This blog is all about my love for scrapbooking and all things arty, crafty and creative.
And I do have a scrap shop, hence the name of the blog, but like me, it's a bit unusual. It started with me buying a few bits and pieces extra that I thought my scrappy friends would like and carrying them around to our scrap days in a box and grew exponentially from there, until I have all sorts of stuff, in all sorts of containers and receptacles, but STILL COMPLETELY MOBILE, as I have promised myself that it will never get bigger than what I can fit in my (BIG) car!
So on this blog I hope you will find infomation, ideas, imspiration, and perhaps have a giggle as you read as I certainly have a giggle as I type!
And I certainly promise to blog more from now on but with
- three crazy children,
Sebastian, 12, junior footballer, runner, all rounder when it comes to sports really, the family usually call him Bastian, he calls himself Seb, but I still call him Sigar (sounds like cigar so people think I'm weird when I call him that but that is what his sister called him when she was a baby) skinny as a twig and needs to put a bit more meat on those bones boy
and Georgia, 9 going on 29, fashion plate, dedicated, always practising (even in the supermarket much to the other shoppers and her mother's dismay) gymnast, avid reader, all dancing and all singing girl
- one crazy husband (coaching his beloved under 12A junior football side)
- teaching art three days a week in a primary school (planning to go back full time next year?!?!?)
- selling on ebay
- selling on facebook on "Aussie craft and scrapbooking bargains"
- being a Committee Member of our local junior footy club responsible for the newsletter, the website and the official club photographer
- a house that tends to look more like a bomb site than a house
- running another blog
- and soon to launch another one for school